Working as a freelance artist, managing creative projects or your personal life can become stressful or affect your health. Find links here to help you build your resilience and increase your wellbeing!
- Make new friends by joining a local group.
- Refer yourself to Spring Northamptonshire to find out about social prescribing opportunities.
- Take care of your mental health with Northamptonshire Mind.
- Access a low-cost counselling service for individuals who work in the arts with Wellbeing in the Arts.
- Access Talking Therapies with Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust.
- Join The Gratitude Club and learn about Mindfulness.
- Find lots of health & wellbeing resources on the North Northamptonshire Council website.
- Increase your happiness with Action For Happiness Northants.
- Access support with substance misuse from Substance to Solution or Family Support Link if a member of your family is struggling.
- Northamptonshire Carers provide support for those who care for a family member, partner or friend.
- The Local Offer supports families with children who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Find advice at The Menopause Charity.
- Keep your peace of mind and healthy finances with help from the Money Saving Expert and the Money Advice and Pension Service.
- Contact Groundwork Northamptonshire to get advice on reducing your fuel consumption and energy bills from the Community Home Energy Advisor.
- Get advice on housing, benefits and debt with Accomodation Concern.
- Contact Northamptonshire Domestic Abuse Service if you are experiencing abuse at home.
- Get help with any other problems you may face at Citizens Advice Corby & Kettering or Central and East Northants.
For future updates on Made With Many news, events and opportunities please sign up to the e-newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn – or Get Inspired on our website.