Corby Pole Fair Road Closures
We have kept the road closures at the minimum level needed for the safety of both the general public and our crew.
- A small section of road at each gateway to the Old Village (the railway bridge on Rockingham Road, near the church on High Street, and outside the White Hart on High Street) will be closed from 9am on Thursday 2nd June to 10am on Saturday 4th June.
- The car park at West Glebe will be closed from Thursday morning to Friday evening.
- Lloyds Road will be closed from 8pm on Thursday 2nd June until 11pm on Friday 3rd June, with a one-way access route into the village along the front of Kwik Fit open Friday evening.
- The rest of the Old Village will be closed from 6am to 11pm Friday 3rd June. We will endeavour to re-open roads as soon as it is safe to do so Friday evening.
To enable the Pole Fair to take place, making sure that both the event can run safely and for the protection of your vehicles, we also need the following roads to be clear of all vehicles by 6am on Friday 3rd June:
- High Street
- The Jamb
- Lloyds Road
- Tunwell Lane
- Stocks Lane
- Chapel Lane (including the car park)
- South Road
- Scott Road
- Southall Road
Residents of these areas will be receiving a letter in the post with details of alternative car parking options and arrangements for residents who have carers visiting their homes.
If you have any further questions about road closures, please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01536 267895.
Any other questions?
If your enquiry is not about road closures, please see our Corby Pole Fair Visitor Information page, which covers a lot of frequently asked questions, or visit the main menu at www.corbypolefair.com
Return to www.corbypolefair.com
Get regular updates at Corby Pole Fair‘s facebook page – or sign up for Made With Many’s e-newsletter.
Last updated 15th May 2022