Join a local creative group to develop your talents, have fun and make new friends!
- Big About Singing Corby Community Choir (currently looking for members)
- Corby Chordless Choir
- Corby Male Voice Choir
- The Decibelles
- Deep Roots Tall Trees Choir
- The Songbirds
- Valley Voice Choir
- Wellingborough Orpheus Choir
- Wellingborough Singers
- Wellingborough Community Gospel Choir
Visual Arts and Crafts
- Join a Friday afternoon craft group at Great Doddington Memorial Hall
- Join Corby and District Model Railway Society if you love making models.
- Join Discover Crafts for craft workshops in Corby & Kettering.
- Join Community Arts for a new Patchwork Pals textile project.
- Join the Oundle Makers for a meetup in 2023.
- Become a member of the KHL Community Workshop in Corby to share and learn craft skills.
- Learn a new art or craft at The Galleria in Burton Latimer.
- Attend arts and craft workshops at Stanwick Lakes.
- Check out what workshops are on offer from Artists working with Northants Open Studios.
- Gretton village has a monthly social sewing group and quilting group.
- Join art classes or see exhibitions at the Rooftop Arts Centre in Corby.
- Join Kettering & District Art Society
- Join the Late Developers Photographic Group, Corby Photographic Club, the Kettering and District Photographic Society, the Wellingborough and District Photographic Club. or find another Camera Club or Photographic Society nearby.
- Join Stevie Way Art Group for weekly crafts sessions on a Monday.
- There are various arts and crafts sessions run by various U3A groups in Northamptonshire.
- Follow The Eloquent Fold to find out how to get involved in their creative projects.
- Join the Women’s Have A Go Group (WHAGG) for crafts at the Victoria Centre.
- Join a Knit and Natter group at Wellingborough Library.
- Join the Northamptonshire Urban Sketchers if you like drawing outside.
- Join Cinnamon Arts Group, which supports and empowers Black Creatives in Wellingborough.
- Find out about exhibitions and galleries in Northamptonshire and see the work of countywide artists online at Art Northants
Reading, Writing, Storytelling and Spoken Word
- Corby Library Adult Writing Group.
- Find a reading group or book club at Reading Groups for Everyone.
- Listen to the Picture The Difference podcast
- Join the Creative Minds Writing Group
- Join the Corby Book Club
- Check out the Corby Collective‘s Spoken Word and music nights.
- Join the NN8 Writers Group
- Join Feast of Fools for traditional and contemporary storytelling.
- Join the Weaving Words facebook group for sessions hosted by Performance Poet Kezzabelle Ambler.
- Check out The Bardic Basement‘s podcast and join their facebook group to stay in the loop.
- Follow Creative KHL to find out about future Cross-Pollination Poetry Nights.
- Find a brass or silver band to join nearby.
- Join the Corby Musicians facebook group to find new band members or local gigs.
- Enjoy a relaxed Acoustic Night at Rooftop Arts Centre.
- The Knights Lodge in Corby is hosting a regular Acoustic Night for players and singers.
- The Wildfire Sessions have regular music events.
- Rutland Sinfonia have released their 2023 – 2024 concert dates.
- Music in Lyddington – concerts by internationally-renowned artists.
- Northamptonshire Film Archive Trust hold regular screenings
- Follow Northamptonshire Record Office to find out about archive open days and more.
- Walk or cycle an accessible natural trail across green spaces with the Corby Heritage Trail.
- Join the Friends of Kettering Art Gallery and Museum.
- Join your Local History Society at Northamptonshire Heritage Forum.
- Follow Wicksteed Park Heritage on facebook for creative opportunities.
- Learn about the history of Higham Ferrers with a new audio walking tour.
- Have you discovered the Rushden Heritage Trail?
- Are you interested in Corby history? Lodge Park Academy Local History Group publish a fascinating monthly newsletter.
- Join Wellingborough Civic Society or Kettering Civic Society.
- The Magic Room magic performance club
- Bonkers Theatrical
- Corby Amateur Theatrical Society
- Eclipse Performing Arts
- GLJ Theatre
- Kettering Operatic Society
- Rutland Musical Theatre
- Thrapston Amateur Dramatic Society
- Thrapston Plaza Opera
- Wellingborough Cooperative Amateur Dramatic Society
- Wellingborough Musical Theatre Society
- Find more amateur theatre groups at Sardines or NODA
Updated 22nd September 2023