Thanks to all of you who completed Leo and Hyde‘s Future Corby survey and shared your ideas and inspiration – we really appreciate your time. Three winners have now been selected using random.org and we are happy to announce that the people who will be receiving £100 High Street vouchers are:
- Lyn Buckingham
- Janet McCourt
- Mark Roy Wildman
We have sent all 3 winners an email about claiming your prize, so please check your inbox – and maybe your spam folder too!
About Visions of Future Corby
What does the future of Corby hold? We want to know your thoughts – and three lucky survey entrants will win £100 EACH in vouchers.
This survey comes as part of a project using virtual reality to reimagine Corby’s high street in a sustainable way. Led by Made With Many, leo&hyde, Electric Corby, EU Re-cognition and the University of Bristol, your answers will go straight back to the inventors of the “Re-Cognition technology” – an EU initiative funding new renewable technologies.
“We’ve loved working with the people of Corby to try and imagine what a green, sustainable future might look like. We’ve been bowled over by how many ideas the people we’ve spoken to have about this (and also, just how friendly people from Corby are), and it’s been incredible seeing how open they’ve been to all the new virtual reality technology we’ve been sharing.”Leo Mercer from leo&hyde
Take the prize draw survey
We have 3 brief pages of questions for you, and it should take about 10 minutes – please CLICK HERE to complete the survey.
Visions of Future Corby
Corby people’s Visions of Future Corby
Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over.
- The prizes are: 3 x £100 High Street Shopping Vouchers
- Entry to the competition can be made through this form alone, and all questions must be answered (unless optional).
- The competition opens on 27th April 2022 and closes on midnight Friday 24th June 2022. The prize draw will take place that week and winners will be notified during the following week by telephone or email. The winners’ names will also be announced on social media and on the website madewithmany.org.
- Winners will be selected at random using www.random.org.
- Prizes can either be sent out by post or be collected in person by the winner from the Made With Many office (Grosvenor House, George Street, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 1QB) at a pre-arranged time.
- Made With Many cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Postcode and demographic data of entrants will be used in an anonymised format as part of our action research into new audiences for art in Corby in accordance with the Made With Many funding agreement with Arts Council England.
Keep in Touch
For future updates on news, events and opportunities please sign up to the e-newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn – or Get Inspired on our website.
Updated 20th July 2022