9th & 10th July 2015
Well…what can we say? Frantic Assembly came back to their home town of Corby to create a new piece of dynamic theatre, an the response to all four performances was completely overwhelming! No Way Back had the audience on their feet!
Instead of telling you what we thought about the performances, we decided to “ask the audience”! Below is a compilation of top 10 responses to each of the questions on the feedback sheets. However, there were so many amazing responses it was extremely difficult to narrow it down!
Top 10 response to “What did you like best about today’s performance?”
- The Way it captured the people and the spirit of Corby.
- Real stories told by real people. Movement was amazing.
- I was totally engaged from start to finish.
- That it gave me real food for thought regarding my current circumstances. I live to fight another day!
- Diversity, fluidity, breaking the ‘rules’ of theatre, generally being breathtaking.
- It took me by surprise, very professional. Lovely theatre.
- Honesty of performance, clarity of storytelling and mesmeric movement sequences. Genuinely moving.
- Amazing energy and talent. Captivating performances, poignant subject matter.
- The amazing performance – totally breathtaking to see locals and professionals perform together so well.
- Different to anything I’ve seen, captivating.
Thanks to Frantic Assembly, their producers, lighting and video designers and other crew who enabled the creation of this magical performance…and of course the *amazing* cast (including ten Corby people) who received a well deserved standing ovation!
Many thanks also to the dedicated staff and volunteers at The Core at Corby Cube.
Lastly, thank you to the audience for coming to see the show and for your fantastic feedback. Everyone who attended the performance will also know that each feedback form was also a competition entry to win a £25 theatre voucher!
We can now announce that the lucky winner is…*drum roll*… KATIE CALLAGHAN from Danesholme, Corby! We will be in touch with the winner directly to let you know how to claim your prize.