Street Food Fridays at Corby Pole Fair
Presented in partnership with Fly By Bars
Brought to you by the Fly By Bars team, Street Food Fridays is a new outdoor dining experience – a mixture of amazing street food, pop-up bars, music & good vibes for a multi-generational crowd.
In the quirky departure lounge at the Fly By Bars pop-up bar area, you can choose from an in-flight menu of craft beers, ciders, prosecco, frozen cocktails, alongside soft drinks and tea/coffee.
On the Wessie Stage, watch local acts, with guests throughout the day!
- 11am - Chuck The Poet
- 12pm - Josh
- 12.30pm - DJ guests
- 1pm - Johnny Mac
- 2pm - Juke Box
- 3pm - Guests
- 4.30pm - Seniorem
- 6pm - SkyFlood
- 7pm - DJ Pmc
- 8pm - Flash Peasants with DJ O.P.1
- 9pm - Finishing with a DJ set from DJ O.P.1
Street Food Court
Enjoy a wide range of food from across the globe including:
- Seriously good stone-baked pizza from Serious Dough
- Tasty Middle Eastern/Mediterranean/North African mezze by The Wandering Yak (vegan & vegetarian)
- Fiery and sophisticated Caribbean flavours by Boxfood
- Mouthwatering flame-grilled BBQ from Feast
- Fried Chicken & Buns by the Neighbourhood Coop
- Doughnut heaven by Dam Good Dough
- Spice up your life with Punjabi/Indian street food from Urban Spice Box
- Delicious tacos, burritos & tortilla chips by Kitchen 51
- Halloumi fries to die for by Street Chef Floyd
- Chill out with fantastic frozen desserts from Big B's Ices
The kids’ area will have a family silent disco (please note that this is a change to advertised programme)
Relax and enjoy a bar football competition, lawn games, kids mini tennis and local artist Dean Rummey from Custom Walls will be creating a new piece of graffiti art live on the day- there’s something to keep all ages entertained!
Find Street Food Fridays at West Glebe Park from 11am til late.
<< Back to What's On at Pole Fair
Get regular updates at Corby Pole Fair‘s facebook page – or sign up for Made With Many’s e-newsletter.