Opportunities for young creatives or those at the start of their professional career.
- Apply to the Grierson DocLab programme for 18-25 years olds who want to pursue a career in factual TV or documentary.
- Apply to the Young Artists’ Summer Show at the Royal Academy of Arts.
- Apply for funding from The Travers Foundation to help you realise your creative career dreams or apply for their annual Travers Rising Stars challenge.
- HD Media CIC offer training and experience for future careers in film, television and web-casting
- NN Contemporary runs an NN Associates programme for creatives who are 18 plus and not in full-time education or employment.
- The Core at Corby Cube and Royal & Derngate have bursary places available for their opportunities for young people as well as offering discounts on some shows.
- Writing East Midlands provide support and opportunities for writers.
- Are you a Producer, Writer or Director living or studying in Northamptonshire? Get involved in Northampton Film Festival.
- Emerging performers can register for Northamptonshire’s Rising Star competition each year.
- Join Royal & Derngate’s Generate artist development scheme.
- ScreenSkills Mentoring in association with Screen Northants Academy is a free mentoring programme for those 18yrs+ living in Northamptonshire and the surrounding counties for those at an Early or Experienced stage in their careers in any film crew role from Writer and Director to Make Up Artist and Runner.
- Dance4 has opportunities for young dancers across the East Midlands
- Sign up to the Northants Cultural Education Partnership.
For future updates on Made With Many news, events and opportunities please sign up to the e-newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn – or Get Inspired on our website.