Made With Many are looking to commission creative or cultural projects in Corby from October 2021
We are looking for proposals for projects that connect the local community with opportunities to engage with the arts and culture of between £1000 and £4000 through our Cultivate commissioning programme.
This could include:
- Creative activities across any art form that use co-creation to work with target groups or communities
- Opportunities for people to engage with any art form with a community focus
- Projects around local identity and/or heritage that bring the community together
In addition to the available budget, projects will receive regular support from Made With Many staff for marketing, delivering and evaluating the project.
The Cultivate Programme will commission projects that are costed between £1000 and £4000 and include artistic, creative or cultural activity based in Corby.
- Projects should engage the public as audiences, participants or beneficiaries and be developed with some community led decision making or in collaboration with a community group
- The commission should cover the majority of the project costs and cannot be used as match funding for larger projects
All commissioning decisions will be made by a community panel made up of local residents and representatives from community organisations. There is an overall budget of £10,000 available for new Corby based projects.
Timeline and details
- Deadline for Proposals: Wednesday 27th October 2021, 9am.
- 75% of the funds for the project will be released to successful projects on receipt of a signed letter of agreement and invoice. The final 25% will be released on completion of the project along with all evaluation requirements
- Successful projects must be completed and all monitoring/evaluation requirements completed by end of March 2022
Proposals will be accepted in any format appropriate to your project (a written proposal of up to 2 sides of A4, a video of up to 2 mins max, or similar appropriate method) covering the following points:
- A clear explanation of your intended project
- Information about any partners or intended audiences for the programme
- A budget breakdown for your proposed project
- An overview of your background with up to 2 examples of your work
Please send your application files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Cultivate Application – Corby
We are committed to equal opportunities and are actively working to increase diversity across all areas of the programme. As such, we welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you require additional support in making an application, or would like this information in an alternative format, please contact us on email@example.com or 01536 267895.
Keep in Touch
For future updates on news, events and opportunities please sign up to the e-newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn – or Get Inspired on our website.