Find support, resources and grants from the Creative and Cultural sector.
- Sign up to the Made With Many pool of freelance artists and practitioners.
- Attend a relaxed Creative Get-Together for those interested/working in the Creative and Cultural sector hosted by Northampton Film Festival on 21st February.
- ArtReach are running more training courses including Planning for Dynamism, How to Create a Fundraising Strategy, Top Tips and Tools for Fundraising Success and How to Get Lottery Funding.
- Arts Council England provide funding, resources, free Jobs and Events listings as well as support from their Tech Champions.
- Explore funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund, and Youth Music.
- PRS for Music have compiled a 2023 Festival Application Guide with details on UK and international events accepting artist applications.
- Visual artists can benefit from Public & Products Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance through a great value membership with Artist Newsletter.
- Get connected with the Creative Lives network.
- Do you work with Children and Young People? Have a look at the resources from The Mighty Creatives.
- Visual artists – raise your profile with Northants Open Studios and Art Northants.
- Sign up for The Heritage Alliance‘s fortnightly e-newsletter for all the latest sector updates.
- Find out more about Mothers Who Make (Northamptonshire) in their facebook group.
- Join Cinnamon Arts Group, which supports and empowers Black Creatives in Wellingborough.
- Sign up for the Producer Gathering newsletter – a space for the sharing of resources about producing in the arts sector.
- Check out The Vaizey View e-newsletter to stay abreast of Creative and Cultural industry news.
- Contemporary Visual Arts Network East Midlands have a really useful page of resources for artists and other arts professionals.
- The Crafts Council has a useful page of information for craft businesses with maker support resources and advice.
- Career Recovery For Musicians is a central source of support and advice for all musicians.
- The Remote Work Survival Toolkit is an enormous resource for those now working from home.
- Making Music – Stay Connected blog is a good repository of links to help you get your choir or music group online.
- Check out opportunities from the other Creative People and Places projects around the country by following our Twitter list.
- Sign up to the Northants Cultural Education Partnership.
For future updates on Made With Many news, events and opportunities please sign up to the e-newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn – or Get Inspired on our website.