Creative Communities Survey
Corby & Wellingborough Creative Communities Survey
We are asking people who live or work in Corby or Wellingborough to tell us what you have liked so far from our programme and what our priorities should be for the next 18 months.
We are also interested in hearing from people from the wider North Northamptonshire area about activities you have enjoyed – please fill in the survey HERE
We really appreciate you taking the time to help us with gathering feedback – so, as a way of saying thanks for your time we are offering the chance for you to be entered into a draw to win a prize!
There are 3 separate prizes – each one is a £20 Love2Shop voucher
All completed entries will be entered into the draw, so please make sure you provide your contact details at the end of the survey to ensure your chance to win. Many thanks for your time!
Creative Communities Survey: Prize Draw Competition Term & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of North Northamptonshire aged 16 or over.
2. Employees of Made With Many or any associated project partners and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. The prizes are 3 x £20 Love2Shop vouchers – each winner will win one voucher.
4. Entry to the competition can be made through the Creative Communities online audience survey.
5. The competition opens on Tuesday 18th May 2023 and closes on 30th September 2023. The prize draw will take place that week and winners will be notified during the following week by email or telephone. The winners’ names will also be announced on social media and on the website madewithmany.org.
6. Winners will be selected at random using www.random.org.
7. Prizes can either be sent out by post or be collected in person at a pre-arranged time.
8. Made With Many cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
11. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Postcode and demographic data of entrants will be used in an anonymised format in accordance with the Made With Many funding agreement with Arts Council England.