Corby Pole Fair prize draw survey
Thanks to all who completed the Corby Pole Fair 2022 audience survey and gave us your feedback and suggestions – we really appreciate your time. We have selected 3 winners using random.org and are happy to announce that the people who will be receiving £50 High Street vouchers are:
- Jennifer Dunn
- Annie Hooper
- Carol Sweeny
We have sent all 3 winners an email about claiming your prize, so please check your inbox – and maybe your spam folder too!
About the survey
We really hope you enjoyed Corby Pole Fair 2022! As part of our evaluation we’re seeking feedback from people who attended the event to help us to plan future events in Corby – and we’ll put it in the archive for the organisers of the 2042 Pole Fair!
Our audience survey aims to collect information about your experiences of the Corby Pole Fair, to demonstrate to the agencies who have funded our work, what an impact it has had. It also provides an opportunity for you to help shape our future activities by telling us what you like, as well as your suggestions for how we could do things differently.
We really appreciate you taking the time to help us with this – it’s really important for us to get your feedback. So, as a way of saying thanks for your time we are offering the chance for you to be entered into a prize draw to win one of 3 prizes – each prize is a £50 High Street Shopping Voucher.
All completed entries will be entered into the draw, so please make sure you provide your contact details at the end of the survey to ensure your chance to win!
As well as collecting entrants’ details to contact the prizewinner, anonymised postcode data will also be used as part of the Made With Many arts research programme in accordance with our Arts Council England funding agreement.
Thanks for your time!
Corby Pole Fair 2022 Audience Survey Prize Draw Term & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over.
2. Employees of Made With Many or any associated project and their immediate families, or Corby Pole Fair partners and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. The prizes are 3 x £50 High Street vouchers – each winner will win one voucher.
4. Entry to the competition can be made through the Corby Pole Fair online audience survey.
5. The competition opens on Friday 3rd June 2022 and closes on Sunday 3rd July 2022. The prize draw will take place that week and winners will be notified during that week by telephone or email by Friday 8th July 2022. The winners’ names will also be announced on social media and on the website madewithmany.org (which the www.corbypolefair.com microsite is a part of).
6. Winners will be selected at random using www.random.org.
7. Prizes can either be sent out by post or be collected in person by the winner from the Made With Many office (Grosvenor House, George Street, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 1QB) at a pre-arranged time.
8. Made With Many cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
11. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Postcode and demographic data of entrants will be used in an anonymised format as part of our action research into new audiences for art in accordance with the Made With Many funding agreement with Arts Council England.
Updated 12th July 2022