Updated 22nd February 2022
We have an exciting programme of in-person activities and we want everybody to be able to enjoy these safely. Since government restrictions have been relaxed, we have put in place the following precautions to protect us all.
- For indoor events, rooms will be well-ventilated with all available doors and windows open.
- We will encourage everyone to use the provided hand sanitiser regularly throughout events.
- We’ll be reducing sharing of equipment and putting in place cleaning procedures for shared items.
- Depending on the type of event, attendees may be asked to have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Attendees showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave the event – so please stay at home if this applies to you.
If you’re not feeling ready to come to events yet, then there’s still our online offering of activity guides, exhibitions and publications to enjoy across our website and on our Facebook page.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this & helping to keep us all safe.
Please find more information about government guidelines at www.gov.uk/coronavirus