Made With Many are looking to support creative or cultural projects in Wellingborough and/or Corby from October 2021
You can apply for financial support for projects that connect the local community with opportunities to engage with the arts and culture of between £1000 and £4000 through our Cultivate programme.
This could include:
- Creative activities across any art form that use co-creation to work with target groups or communities
- Opportunities for people to engage with any art form with a community focus
- Projects around local identity and/or heritage that bring the community together
- Digital/online projects that engage local communities
In addition to the financial support available, projects will receive regular support from Made With Many staff for marketing, delivering and evaluating the project.
The Cultivate Programme will support projects that are costed between £1000 and £4000 and include artistic, creative or cultural activity based in Corby and/or Wellingborough.
- Projects should engage the public as audiences, participants or beneficiaries and be developed with some community led decision making or in collaboration with a community group.
- The financial support for the project should cover the majority of the project costs and not be used as match funding for larger projects.
- Organisations or individuals who have been successful in the previous rounds (during 2020) will not be eligible to apply within this round.
Timeline and details
- Deadline for Applications: Monday 4th October 2021, 12pm
- Panel decisions on applications and contact with successful applicants: mid October 2021
- 75% of the funds for the project will be released to successful projects (after an initial meeting in Sept 2021 with MWM Producers) on receipt of a signed letter of agreement
- Successful projects must be completed and all monitoring/evaluation requirements completed by end of March 2022.
Applications will be accepted in any format appropriate to your project (a written proposal of up to 2 sides of A4, a video of up to 5 mins max, or similar appropriate method) covering the following points:
- A clear explanation of your intended project
- Information about any partners or intended audiences for the programme
- An overview of your background with up to 2 examples of your work
Please send your application files by email to email@example.com with the reference: Cultivate application
About Made With Many
Made With Many is a community-led arts programme for Wellingborough and Corby, which aims to encourage more people than ever before to take the lead in experiencing, creating and taking part in high-quality arts and cultural activities. Through conversations with local people and community decision-making panels, Made With Many puts the community at the heart of commissioning artists and producing new and exciting events.
More information is available on this website.
We are committed to equal opportunities and are actively working to increase diversity across all areas of the programme. As such, we welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you require additional support in making an application, or would like this information in an alternative format, please contact us.
For more information or an informal conversation (up to 30 min per application), contact:
Sarah Brown (Producer, Wellingborough) – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07923 235219
Vicky Frayard (Producer, Corby) – email@example.com or 07525 589702