Updated 20th July 2021
Music Practitioner required for young people’s project (extended)
About this project
Made With Many have been awarded funding from Youth Music to deliver a young person’s co-created project. We are seeking applications from practitioners and facilitators who are experienced in working with young people and can work towards a final showcase event in March 2022. In line with the ethos of Made With Many, the participants will lead on the creative decision making including choosing the music practitioner they wish to work with.
We are looking for applications to inspire creativity in young people through music and are therefore seeking a wide range of project ideas to present to the young people. This could include music production, performance, singing, songwriting etc – the sky is the limit!
- Experience in working with young people in community settings and in co-creation
- Hold a DBS (dated within the past 2 years) and valid public liability insurance of at least £5million
- Comply with risk assessment, monitoring and evaluation procedures for the project
- Have appropriate training including safeguarding or be willing to undertake training if appropriate
- Delivery – sessions will run between September 2021 and March 2022, most likely on a weekday evening but are to be confirmed. Sessions will take place in a community centre in Corby town centre
- Showcase – Sunday 27th March 2022 at the Core Theatre, Corby.
Before You Apply
Download the full brief for details of fees, expenses, budget, how to apply and who to contact for an informal discussion about the project.
Deadline for Applications
12pm on Thursday 26th August 2021
Any applications we received from the previous call out will still be considered and do not need to resubmit.
Made With Many is committed to equal opportunities. We are working to achieve diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. In support of this, we have an access budget available to disabled artists delivering aspects of our programme. If you require additional support to deliver activities, please outline these requirements in your application. Any such requests will not affect the outcome of our decisions on commissioning work. If you require additional support in making an application, or would like this information in an alternative format, please contact the office on 01536 267895 or email@example.com