Artist Required for Re-cognition
Made With Many, Electric Corby and the University of Bristol are looking for an artist to co-create a collaborative arts project with communities in Corby. This project is part of a larger research project into planning for long-term sustainability. As part of this project a pilot site in the town is being installed with new sustainable technologies that use AI to efficiently manage renewable resource generation.
This project should seek to connect local people to conversations about the town’s long-term sustainable future through creativity.
- Have experience facilitating a co-created process with communities.
- Have experience of working with at least one of Made With Many’s priority communities, low-income families, young adults, older people, disability and ill health & incoming communities.
- Willingness to experiment with new methods that are suitable during COVID-19 restrictions.
- Willingness to collaborate with other artists.
- Willingness to explore issues around sustainability and work with Made with Many, University of Bristol and Electric Corby to feed discussions back into the wider Re-cognition project.
All artists and art forms are welcome to apply and the commission will be awarded by a community panel of local residents facilitated by Made With Many.
The activity will take place between June 2021 and April 2022.
£10,000 to include all fees (including VAT if applicable), expenses, materials and associated costs.
Before You Apply
Download the Re-cognition Public Engagement Artist Brief
How To Apply
The closing date for this application is 9am on Tuesday 25th May 2021.
For more information on the themes identified by the community panel and the application process please download the full callout.
Made With Many is committed to equal opportunities. We are working to achieve diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. In support of this, we have an access budget available to disabled artists delivering aspects of our programme. If you require additional support to complete this contract, please outline these in your application. Any such requests will not affect the outcome of our decisions. If you require additional support in making an application, or would like this information in an alternative format, please contact the office on 01536 267895 /firstname.lastname@example.org