6-month Kickstart placement for 16 – 24 year old
Made With Many is a community-led arts programme which produces events and activities designed to surprise, delight and inspire. The programme aims to encourage more people than ever before to take the lead in experiencing, creating and taking part in high-quality arts and cultural activities. Through conversations with local people and community decision-making panels, Made With Many puts the community at the heart of commissioning artists and producing new and exciting events.
- Find out more about Made With Many
- Find out more about the Kickstart Scheme
- See more Groundwork Northamptonshire Kickstart placements
Kickstart Reference: KS990742C9
Marketing Assistant Role:
- Based within Groundwork Northamptonshire’s Creative People and Places programme (Made With Many).
- You will be interested in Marketing and Communications, tasks will include working on Newsletters, Websites, Social Media and other marketing tasks.
- You will have good written English and IT skills, and an interest in arts and culture.
Eligibility: The Kickstart scheme provides 6-month job placements for young people aged 16 to 24 who are registered with Jobcentre Plus and in receipt of Universal Credit. You will need to apply via your JCP Job Coach.
Hours: 25 hours per week, flexible days and times to be negotiated. The majority of hours should be completed between 9.30am and 5.30pm Mon-Fri with occasional evening/weekend work.
Office base: Grosvenor House, George Street, Corby, NN17 1QB. The office is in the centre of Corby and next to the main bus stops on George Street. Given the current situation, it is likely that the post holder will begin employment working remotely from home. Equipment will be provided.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Training: On the job training provided, CV writing and light touch environmental and community development training included.
Deadline for applications: 5pm Monday 12th April 2021
Find out more: Ask your Job Coach about our informal group chat on Teams at 3pm on Monday 29th March to find out more about this vacancy.
Before You Apply
Please download and read the full job description and person specification before applying for the role. Please also speak to your JCP Job Coach about your application and ask them to refer you for the opportunity.
- All applicants must be registered with Jobcentre Plus.
- Download application pack.
- Complete the Groundwork Northamptonshire application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org – CVs will not be accepted.
- Applications must arrive before 5pm on Monday 12th April 2021.
Find out more about applying for Universal Credit at https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit
Universal Credit Phone Line is 0800 328 5644, however, if you need additional support applying, you can access the Citizens Advice Help to Claim Service or call 0800 144 8 444.
Interview & Start Date
This post is employed by Groundwork Northamptonshire. We are committed to equal opportunities and are actively working to increase diversity across all areas of the programme. As such, we welcome applications from all sections of the community, especially individuals that identify as BAME, disabled and/or from a low socio-economic background as these are currently under-represented in our staff team. If you require additional support in making an application, or would like this information in an alternative format, please email email@example.com