11th November 2020
Corby Pole Fair 2022 Consultation
This can be done in the following ways:
– Complete the online survey at www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/corbypolefair
– Call Tom Briggs (Corby Community Engagement Co-ordinator) on 07923 221759 (or text to ask him to call you back) to have a chat about the fair and share your ideas
– Attend an online consultation session. All planned consultation sessions will now take place via Zoom. Details of all sessions can be found below and booking is at madewithmany.eventbrite.com
About the Focus Groups
A community panel has been set up to plan the next Corby Pole Fair in 2022, and we are starting early to make sure we plan something really special! It’s important to get local people involved, so if you live or work in Corby we would love you to attend our online session to discuss ideas and see how you could be involved. You might also like to take our Corby Pole Fair survey.
These focus groups about Corby Pole Fair 2022 will now be held via Zoom call on the following dates:
- Open session Saturday 14th November 2020 (2:00pm – 4:00pm)
- Open session Thursday 26th November 2020 (7:30pm – 9:00pm)
- Schools Session Wednesday 2nd December 2020 (4:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Open Session Saturday 5th December 2020 (2:00pm – 3:30pm)
A Zoom link will be sent to everyone who has booked a place before the event. Don’t worry if you have never used Zoom – if you have a smartphone, tablet or computer and an internet connection, you can download and use it for FREE. Please CLICK HERE to download Zoom instructions to get you started, and if you would like any support with accessing Zoom please contact Tom by email (email@example.com), on the phone at 07923 221759.
Booking your place
Register for a place at Corby Pole Fair focus group on our Eventbrite.