#MadeAtHome – 6 weeks of online artist-led activities
As part of our efforts to keep Corby and Wellingborough creative during the lockdown, we have commissioned 6 artists to create short, fun activities for all ages including a dance session to keep older people active, photography challenges, poetry for all ages and crafts to keep families working together for hours. We’re hoping to create moments of togetherness, with households in both Corby and Wellingborough being creative, trying something new and sharing their work.
The series starts on Monday 27th of April with a new task was posted here and on our social channels every Monday, Wednesday & Friday until the first week of June. Share your creations with us on our #MadeAtHome posts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The prize draw has now been drawn and the winners names have been published HERE.
All activities are still available via the links below.
We didn’t publish a video on Monday 1st June due to announcing our rebrand
#MadeAtHome audience prize draw survey
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the residents of the boroughs of Corby or Wellingborough aged 16 or over.
2.Employees of Made With Many (previously Made In Corby) and their immediate families, or #MadeAtHome artists and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. There are two prizes – each prize is a £50 High Street Shopping Voucher.
4. Entry to the competition can be made through the online audience survey. Each time you complete an activity and enter you will gain a new competition entry and increase your chances of winning the prize.
5. The competition opens on Monday 27th April 2020 and closes on Monday 22nd June 2020. The prize draw will take place that week and winners will be notified during that week by telephone or email by Friday 26th June 2020. The winners’ names will also be announced on social media and on the website madewithmany.org.
6. Winners will be selected at random using www.random.org.
7. Prizes will be sent out by post or email.
8. Made With Many cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
9. Surveys completed for activities that had not happened at the point the survey was completed will be disqualified.
10. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. Postcode and demographic data of entrants will be used in an anonymised format as part of our action research into new audiences for art in Corby and Wellingborough in accordance with the Made With Many funding agreement with Arts Council England.
13. Entering the competition is not dependant upon signing up for the Made With Many email newsletter.
Keep in Touch
For future updates on events and opportunities please sign up to the newsletter.